BIT 2.70% 3.8¢ biotron limited

HIV, SA variant and BIT225, page-319

1. 782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    I didn't name the company in my previous posts, because I know HC doesn't like people making reference to a different company, to that of the thread they're posting in...this is because of cross promoting and the like. Not that this could in anyway be seen as cross promoting.

Anyway, the Biotechnical company I was referring to was MSB. Davisite bought shares in this company, got burnt and sold them at a loss.

As you mentioned, he holds a PhD and regards himself as a bit of a Guru in the biotechnical world, and yet he still got it wrong.

He said the reason for selling his shares was because of the company's poor management....Hmm, wasn't that the same reason he got out of MUS ?

I just find it ironic, in that he was always having a go at Biotron's managers, MM in particular, and saying that they weren't up to the task, and yet twice he lost money in companies that were being run by incompetent management.

Funny, because I remember in one of his many posts on the BIT thread, he said that the golden rule is - before you buy shares in any company, always undertake due diligence to ensure that the people in its management have the necessary credentials and a good track record.

...It would seem that Mr D didn't take his own advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $68.85K 1.794M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 349950 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.