BIT 3.45% 5.6¢ biotron limited

By the look of things, the trolls have been let out today. You...

1. 2,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2395
    By the look of things, the trolls have been let out today. You will note next week when the Short figures are released, that there will be direct correlation in down ramping and today for example, which is ceratinly being shorted.

But in case you havn't heard, Scomo is on the war path against trolls and before long there will be legislation against them, and I have it on good authority that a certain stock market forum will be used as a centre piece to launch the attack. Stock market forums though are just one example of where the legislation will be enforced. Others will be anywhere a troll is found to do damage to individuals.

Now this raises an interesting question, as shorting the market in itself is not a crime. But the question is easily answered, as lying to decieve is. As such, a persons trading records will investigated and theor corresponding posting will be analysed. Say no more.

Th eother thing that will come from this, it wil be the beginning of the end of shorting. Presently, the ASX argues that it brings liquidity to the market, but that cause will eventually fall for the obvious reason that I'm sur eyou can all work out for yourselves.

Not long now, trolls.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.002(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $50.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.5¢ $18.42K 326.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7041 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.6¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 1.75 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ 63780
Last updated 15.57pm 14/05/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.