BIT 6.25% 4.5¢ biotron limited

I appreciate your collection of relevant correspondence. The ASX...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    I appreciate your collection of relevant correspondence. The ASX seems to think it should have the right to peer review data before the scientific community. Sorry, if it is accepted, published and patented then it should be presented formally to the ASX not when the first HIV load reduction in macrophages in any non peer reviewed test reaches p<0.05.
    Technology companies (Apple/Google etc) do not publish their interim results due to commercial secrecy but science /biotech is open and full disclosure. Sorry ASX, we know how biotech works. When the paper/poster/presentation is done then ASX can be notified, not before. Investors can go to the presentation if needed.

I bought Biotron while travelling in a car once I heard about their previous corona virus research on 10 Feb 2020. I still think a corona virus oral suppression drug would be very useful (better than injecting bleach). However the hint of cure rather than a lifetime of HIV medications may be the big one in dollar terms.

Biotech is a risk and I often look at my Biotron at the losing end of my investment portfolio, but haven't lost faith (yet).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.003(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $40.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.4¢ $178.8K 3.841M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 95490 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.