BIT 7.50% 3.7¢ biotron limited

Alturistic is a very, very, very, very... very, interesting...

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97

Alturistic is a very, very, very, very... very, interesting choice of words.

Of all things that are certain, there is far more to you and the driving of your narrative than you say there is. And there is far less of you to the whole story than you think there is. And that is very important. 

You truely have contributed some very valuable insights to the BIT discussion. It is actually quite a shame how many of them mostly go unnoticed inbetween all of your rhetoric and defeasibilty arguments. 

Maybe try repeating yourself less, and move on to implication once in a while (and not just philosophically, like our have flirted with on occasion, but demonstratively). You’d have more success in your objectives, or secondly waste less time failing - This is important too. 

It’s hardly seems likely you’re here to study anything at all. You spend more time talking than anyone one else, and while when doing so, are nothing but instructive and prepositioned. - So let’s rule that out and assume you’re just person with an idea(s). And that’s very important.

Your PhD means nothing here, not with out an identity - that’s important too. 

I wonder Davisite. Would you put your name to your beliefs if your have reason to believe it would take you a step closer to achieving your said goals of protecting the bag holders and future bio-tech companies from tarnish?

All of the above details are important because of how they align to tell your story. I’m an expert in exactly what your are doing right now. A pretty damn good one too. I’ve not yet worked out the root causation of your “why” just yet, but it’s either going to be something grand, or something boring. 

Unlike they are many many others here, I’m thinking more boring than less boring. But at least your not bored. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.003(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $33.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $13.74K 361.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 421052 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 19000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.