BIT 10.0% 3.3¢ biotron limited

1. You are are negative person.. the “but” offers your no...

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    1. You are are negative person.. the “but” offers your no magical protection from being the words you say after. 

2. I don’t care what pisses you off, not would I act deliberately to do something to piss another person off. 

3 Interestly, you quoted my post to provide me with instructions that directly cater to you idea’s (emotionally) whilst being dismissing of my opinion and ideas as a whole (in our first direct communication) just to take another swipe at Daviste and tell us what pisses you

offerz

4. Didn’t say I liked his posts. I said I was happy to read them. Also that I appreciated some of their insights It’s is important that you missed that. And important in how then attacked me using an incorrect sentiment.

5. Discuss things somewhere else? What? That’s why I am here.... Re: all the above, posts like yours are an issue more so than Davisites.

6. Props for calling out what you don’t like. I respect that. Just not what you just said of how you delivered your message. 

No hard feelings. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.003(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $29.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $13.69K 421.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 332505 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.