BIT 5.00% 1.9¢ biotron limited

Yes, you have replied before. Not so much recently. And...

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97

Yes, you have replied before. Not so much recently. And only just now in the current wider conversation. Not that it matters, it’s just interesting you did when your provoked - another important detail. 

Im unsure if you genuinely understand my thoughts on your motives and maintain my view that I am more right than less right. 

Of the off chance you do grasp my thoughts on your motives, well, I still maintain my view and believe you be more likely lying than less likely lying.

There is simply zero evidence to the contrary, other than statements you have made yourself, many of which have become incompatible with your story over time. 

Watching you selectively navigate the HC members members youre willing to debate with and to the exclusion only the points you’re happy conject with.... well, quietly frankly, it’s getting rather pathetic and boring. 

You used to be cool. Now you’re just noise and you don’t even care you’re doing “nothing good”. Get some self respect... 

Or not. Your read it. You can’t unread it.All the best. I’ll still read your posts. 

Last edited by Nutler.: B sharp 03/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.