BIT 5.00% 1.9¢ biotron limited

HIV Wonder Drug BIT225, page-77

1. 772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 928

Guys,

Yes it is true.

@Davisite and I have been in touch, I am grateful to him for taking the time to get in contact with me and revealing his identity. I will not post this information.

I can say Davisite is who he claims to be, I'm certain he has a PhD and works in the Biotech space. I've seen his company site.

Having chatted with Davisite a fair bit, I honestly believe his agenda here is to keep us all in check. A couple of sentences he said to me, which explains his seemingly negative sentiment are (paraphrased)...

"Hype is not good (long term) for the Biotech industry"

And

"It's increasingly harder and harder for biotech companies to raise funds these days"

The way I understood our conversation was that the Biotech industry is a long and slow beast, it needs super long term investors, not us "Get Rich Quick" type that expect we'll all be millionaires by Xmas.

Imagine the sour taste in your mouth eating humble pie on the 25th of next month, or in 3 months, if the SP is still at these levels? Would you walk away from Biotech willing to invest in a CR or IPO?

I genuinely believe Davisite is trying to add a voice of reason to these threads. I also believe his passion is the industry he works in.

That said.....

I still believe in BIT. I've researched BIT in comparison to the many other Biotech firms that saw crazy SP movements following the BIT explosion, and BIT are way out in front IMO, where many others that saw a SP spike, again IMO, were hype and "hot air".

I also had the benefit of attending the BIT AGM, and sussing out BIT management in person. You learn a lot more from watching management present, than reading the ASX announcements yourself.

Davisite was not there to see MM suggesting a deal could very realistically be within 6 months whilst wearing a smirk!

I personally believe BIT are the real deal, have the right product, right management, and are at the right stage to attract significant interest, hence after going back and re-reading some of Davisite's posts understanding him to be genuine, I still come to my own, same, conclusion and will continue to hold.

Fair dinkum to Davisite for what he has trying to achieve, assuming our private conversations are 100% true and honest (the greater long term good of the industry). I disagree with some of his posts especially around the commercial aspects for BIT. I also believe he's a bit over the top with the negativity towards the science (my trust is with 20 years of Biotron; IMO they know what they are doing)!

Of course we probably wish he would shove off and I do question why he's not on other Biotech HC threads (just BIT), It's probably because BIT are, IMO, rightly so in the lime light compared to the rest.

keep it real guys.
    MSN

Ps. I have not been asked to post this.
    Pps. Please don't ask me for any personal information on Davisite, I respect his privacy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $5.671K 298.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 512798 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1050263 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.