EWC 7.69% 1.4¢ energy world corporation ltd

Hi Shamish,The question investors are basing their decisions on...

1. 1,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Hi Shamish,

The question investors are basing their decisions on is pretty simply - " To what extent are many of the recent events interlinked ".

TG Project investment
    Meeting between EWC and BPMigas
    Meeting between EWC and BPMigas's Priyono
    Impending resolution on both the Sengkang POD and PPA
    Shipment of part of the first two LNG trains.
    Meetings a couple of weeks ago last in Hong Kong with at least one major shareholder, Packer's company
    HK listing

Most of the recent volume equates with one or many of these events being viewed favourably by investors. There will obviously be some bumps along the way with some retraces, a share price cannot keep rising either fundamentally or technically without some retraces and consolidation. However the strength is obviously on the upward scale. There are many new investors who have also been technically tilted in with the recent volume and share price appreciation.

The next share price direction will be dictated by what actual facts evolve to support this recent positive sentiment. Ofcourse we have all been disappointed before when events didn't eveolve perfectly. However that's what investing is all about I suppose, if you believe in a story you invest or hold, if you don't like the story or believe the process is flawed you can sell.

There are no medals for gloating when the share price moves either up or down, just vindication of your own invesment strategy.

EWC have made mistakes in the past with overly ambitious time frames, flawed development processes, the list goes on. I am trusting the lessons of the past have been LEARNT WELL and adressed by SE and the Board and many Sengkang issues will be sucessfully rolled into one another to achieve a resolution very shortly.

Remember the company still has plenty of cash and Lines of Credit, over $200 million. Much of the first two LNG trains have been paid for, so cash is not a problem. Add to the cash issue, the potential cash investment of TG !!

The believers are buying. Like them I see the logic in assuming many of these recent events are interlinked. I am trusting we will see some significant events come to fruition very shortly that will drive the share price further.

Cheers

Mont

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $43.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $2.636K 188.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 800 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 69274 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.