HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Good morning T.E.P, Your response, was expected to be the same...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Good morning T.E.P,

Your response, was expected to be the same as always with you. I have seen, you deliver responses to so many in the same way.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    @Rpmaint, it is sad to see the emotion and anger in your post and I genuinely hope that your life hasn't been damaged too significantly from your significant loss here. What you don't understand is that I am neither a supporter nor a critic of Halo. I am an investor. I hold no sentiment/emotion/attachment towards the company. They will either deliver or they will not. I will either make a profit here or a loss. Whether I win or lose, I bear full responsibility for the outcome, not the management team. That's something called investing. After making a mistake, strive to improve, rather than be bitter.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have said previously, with many investors it is all to scale. On how, a direct loss or potential of can impact them financially. With that said, yes as an original 2018 IPO investor. Who then, like many in the infancy stages. Carried out further FPO purchases, are sitting on a 90% loss on principal the investment overall.

To put you at ease, on your concerns for my life and finances in general. It is, all fine thankyou. As mentioned above, it is all to scale. So as, to avoid any confusion for you. It has had, no impact on my financial scale so to speak.

I have said previously, you truly do need to back off. From what you say, on platforms such as this. Your final sentence of your post being - "I bear full responsibility for the outcome, not the management team. That's something called investing. After making a mistake, strive to improve, rather than be bitter".

It clearly shows, you can and will impact. The thoughts, of not just new to investing or seasoned with your posts.

The Total Management Team, From The Executives To BOD From 2018 - Today Is Why This Market Position Exists.

History occurs, over any given time line. So, look at the KTD - HLF and you can see what the above mentioned. Have done and are, continuing with currently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.