HLO 1.82% $2.24 helloworld travel limited

HLO valuation thread, page-28

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    hey guys, I would beleive that we here are all value investors otherwise not buy the dip. Investing in the share of one company is a game of probability. let's play the future scenarios.

1. 50% of chance let's assume that we have same access to information as insto or insider. HLO has a strong balance sheet. Tourism will eventually boom again when Chinese, Europeans and Americans flock into Au once high interest rate or following possible recession is over in next 5 years. SP can easily rebound to 3-6 dollars without doubt. Holding till then would be a good strategy. Continuing average cost down may boost the return but also increase the chance of miscalculating asymetric info. 100%-200% return is good enough to me by just holding.

2. other 50% of chance let's assume something really bad gonna happen which we are not aware of so far. share price may plunge below 0.8 or even 0.5. we can not eliminate this possiblity but considering the risk of missing out potential return, not selling our shares at this point is no brainer.

I would suggest just hold and see...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.24
Change
0.040(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $360.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.27 $2.28 $2.24 $152.8K 67.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10999 $2.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.25 2787 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.