HLX 11.1% 0.5¢ helix resources limited

They need to concentrate on the best project and that is...

1. 11,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    They need to concentrate on the best project and that is Collerina and if they have had offer(s) for the Chilean leases as they have indicated then sell it but I doubt that anyone would be half interested.

Chile /Peru is far too costly many have tried and most have failed look at MNC massive resource at Los Calatos but too expensive to mine they spent a fortune on the project and are now on life support.

My main beef with management is shareholder relations that could do with an injection they forget who runs this show I haven't spoken to them for ages now and have no intention to do so any time soon but the first thing they say is "if u repeat our conversation on hot copper we won't communicate with u in future" or words to that effect.............now seriously.

Announcement(s) need to be written a lot better and it's about time they topped up their holdings that would be a shot of confidence for a start.

Friday's action was very positive so let's hope we are finally on our way and re-rated by the market which is well overdue this baby is still cheap at $0.08 imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $16.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $152.8K 30.64M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 44658832 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 10375748 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.