HLX 16.7% 0.3¢ helix resources limited

@Technician, it's no easy thing following your insights, which...

1. 538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1406
    @Technician, it's no easy thing following your insights, which are of rare quality. In short, yep – Christmas is-a-coming! When a conservatively run company like Helix headlines "highly significant" intercepts it's worth paying attention to what follows. Notice from today's ASX release the Highlighted:
    "Helix expects to deliver a maiden resource estimate for the Collerina Copper Deposit during the second half of 2018."

I'll be stunned if we don't end up with at least one mine - at Collerina and the other targets. That's peace of mind for me – I'm just watching it unfold, and waiting. Will be worth the wait, esp. in a low interest rate environment, with growing demand for EV metals such as copper etc.

In the meantime, while I'm very interested in the share price that many posters (not you) keep referring to, I've given up trying to predict it as I don't know enough about the register and the state of mind of those selling despite the excellent newsflow. Similarly, I know punters who love the story but haven't bought stock yet because the share price hadn't moved up (yet) – "momentum" players. So be it. As you imply, in time that will all wash through and there will be a tipping point - and we'll be re-rated. $15M market cap will be a thing of the past.

You're spot on re Yathella and Mundarlo. Today's news won't do their prospectivity any harm. Plus I see @1ForDaMoney has nicely highlighted other potential targets, too. I'll conclude with this gem of @JacksonJames: "one of the best sets of dominos ever assembled". Sweet.
    Last edited by La Tache: 13/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $8.160M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.185K 1.250M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
77 156331969 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11459106 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.17pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.