HLX 50.0% 0.3¢ helix resources limited

JJ will check tomorrow regarding selling keep in mind always 3...

1. 11,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    JJ will check tomorrow regarding selling keep in mind always 3 days behind and report back the last time I checked nothing stood out.

This stinks of a c/r which pisses me off as I heard after the last one that they only wanted to do enough for the drilling of Collerina and then raise more down the track at a much higher price when Collerina delivered sounded like a good idea at the time...............the next one will be @ $0.025 u watch and they can stick it up there clackers no wonder management aren't buying any........ weak bludgers.

Wilson has been at this joint for 25 years and his performance leaves a lot to be desired the first thing they should do is sell the second rate crap in Chile probably worth $500,000- $1m maybe a touch more that would be a good start.

I would ring them but they know I post on HC so after my bagging he/they won't spaeak to me anyway but have heard enough bull dust to last me a lifetime the last time I rang them spoke to Hanna who is no longer with the company having said that he was next to useless.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.792M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $15.67K 5.225M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5474159 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 51782473 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.53pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.