HMD 0.00% 1.8¢ heramed limited

I think you're right mate, it wasn't a well timed placement in...

1. 2,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 907
    I think you're right mate, it wasn't a well timed placement in terms of dilution and price. Doing things like that also drops the belief in management etc by the market which also isn't a good thing.

Today looks like someone just dumped their holdings, most of todays volume is really only 2 sales that have picked up all the buyers waiting in the queue.

The way I look at HMD is basically like a drilling company. If it hits something it is going to go nuts, if it misses then its worth nothing much... problem is that you just do not know when the result is going to hit the market..

At a larger macro level the whole Health space is going fairly poorly in terms of growth. CSL is well under $300 these days and most of the others are just tracking along but a bit down. Some are WAYYYY down.. Health is probably mistakenly linked now to Covid and vaccine rollout regardless of the actual influence of Covid on the business plan, due to Covid being hard to get your head around the whole health sector is overlaid by a cloud of uncertainty. Have a look at EMV and CSX (chaired by Ron) EMV has just been granted $8m and coupled to cash on hand means that commercial roll out is a clear cash runway, also it almost certainly guarantees commercial sales in a while.. share price picked up and is now settling down.. CSX released 445% growth in sales, exceeded margin, banked a heap and share price tumbled... dunno???

Until HMD releases a MATERIAL commercial deal, the share price will just hover and fall slowly backwards as faith drys up and punters relocate to other more fun holdings. I am very much of the belief that something WILL eventuate. There are enough opportunities out there that surely 3 will come to fruition....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.