HMD 0.00% 1.8¢ heramed limited

I agree with your assessment. HMD has typically been one hell of...

1. 5,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3267
    I agree with your assessment. HMD has typically been one hell of a frustrating stock. There were relentless sellers into just about every attempt to set new highs.

This move however looks far better. The last placement went mostly to sticky hands, the majority of the IPO flippers and hangers on are well and truly gone. Most importantly though the company are now giving a genuine reason to rerate. Paid pilots are in progress and anticipated to progress into scaled commercial deployments within months. We have so many commercial angles it’s not funny.

Management language has pivoted from what “could” be to what “will” be. Clinical studies have proven the device is fit for its intended market. Jurisdictional approvals are in place.

Famous last words but it’s different this time.

It’s an easy hold for me. Should management deliver on what now seems a relatively likely commercial deployment of a hundred thousand or more licenses then I can’t see how we don’t say goodbye to cents and hello to dollars. My largest personal challenge is simply to let this play out and not give in to any temptation to book profits before the main course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.