HMD 0.00% 2.3¢ heramed limited

Hi equityinvestor! I can only answer your question in general...

1. 13,430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2627
    Hi equityinvestor!

I can only answer your question in general terms, as I am not an expert in any way on corporate finance. Dunno knows a lot more than me and his comments on the matter look totally credible to me.

I am aware of the 'death cycle' attributes of CN's - I think mentioned by Arthur A - when they are used in some situations (e.g. 'lifestyle' companies) to artificially drive down share prices to maximise conversion value (and therefore dilution).

But this is not a 'lifestyle' company. It is on the cusp of finalising some very promising trials with the promise of broader roll outs at a time when the coffers a low. So it needed a raise. I have no doubt that RW (or DG with his large 'skin in the game') would not adopt a strategy that was not in the best interests of shareholders.

I am therefore assuming that given the short timelines to potential roll out (i.e. 6 months) and the small amount deemed to be required. that the management believed that a CN was at least as good as any alternative in the circumstances.

Time will tell, but that's the way I see it at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $5.934K 249.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1792299 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 289978 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.