HMD 0.00% 2.3¢ heramed limited

thanks mate for the vote of confidence @vintage and thanks for...

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    thanks mate for the vote of confidence @vintage and thanks for the nice comment equity investor, I often feel like I spend too much time chatting away about HMD on here... lol yes, I am enthusiastic about the possibility of HMD but there does need to be a very strong understanding of the possibility of a ZERO outcome to an investment in HMD until such time as a full commercial deal is rolled out.

The structure of the capital/convertible note is a great outcome for smaller holders as it theoretically protects the share price from a cheap pick up of shares followed by a dump as is often seen in capital raises. I appreciate that at this end of the market a note can be seen as a harbinger of doom however at the other end people scramble to pick up notes on Mac Bank etc. The bigger investors took out this note in a matter of minutes and apparently offered greater than was needed. HMD actually turned down cash so surely that is a positive sign? Surely if you needed money and someone was throwing it at you there would be no sensible reason not to take it? I feel like something is tantalisingly close... however as I've said before, I have enough of a shareholding that HMD answers my phone calls/emails but not so much that they give me advance notice or knowledge of events/outcomes.

I didn't want to post anything during the trading day as I didn't want to jinx the 2440 seller.. I did receive an updated top 20 as of today from HMD's corporate advisory broker (which clearly stated "do not distribute" so I'll allude to it but not explicitly refer to details within) whoever sold down those 2440 chunks of a parcel clearly did not change the top 20 for a negative. There is now a greater percentage held by the top 20 than before which is a definite positive. The other holders look like they have either sat still or increased their holdings so maybe the polarising of opinions on the raise is such that disgruntled retail sold to sophisticated/institutional buyers, often happens when things are not correctly understood..

anyway... I like to check up on the HMD and EMV threads to see what Vintage has recently unearthed, often its things that I have no idea about and I'm often reasonably well connected to the various people mentioned... must be a journalist or a police detective in his day job??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $5.934K 249.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1792299 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 289978 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.