HMD 0.00% 1.5¢ heramed limited

In all seriousness, this is one I have been grappling with for a...

1. 3,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1038
    In all seriousness, this is one I have been grappling with for a while because a few extra shares (even though I have plenty already) could make such a difference to my family if this has a win.

I hope they will get there, noting that hope is not an effective investment strategy. But hope I will.

I watched a video on the Heramed website the other night - under investor relations.

David G is talking about his background and his experiences with pregnancy, as well as the product he developed. It seems to be around the start of the company's journey. He seemed a different guy to me, to the one which I saw at one of the recent investor presentations (I think when we first met Annushka).

It can be difficult for extremely smart people to deal with the challenges of the commercial reality of selling new products in the market, and I was left wondering if DG is feeling the disappointment of the grind without material success too acutely. I hope he seems his two new executives as the support he needs.

Annuska strikes me as your classic, highly competent executive, who will persevere despite all the barriers and dead ends she will likely encounter. She will need that in spades here in Australia as you are dealing with some serious bureaucracy.

I know people find it hard to believe that Joondy hasn't gone pear shaped, but if this were caught in red tape still I would not even be remotely surprised. My gut tells me she is a good pick.

When I hear from Keith, he strikes me as a highly competent salesman that people like and I think that's what's needed in the US health system. He comes off as genuine a guy that does believe he has a mission to improve maternal health care in the US through the sale of HeraCARE.

He will talk the talk. I feel like he will make the magic happen.

As for barriers, I think the software is both a plus and a minus. In smaller clinics its likely to be easier to integrate, in large hospitals - particularly where the hospital does not make these sorts of purchasing decisions in its own right - it will be challenging to get the required focus.

Another barrier relates to pricing/purchasing. Each system has its own funding arrangements and those will be difficult to navigate in their own right. Curious to see how GC do it. That we now appear to have a means to use those US codes is massive. Now we just need to see some revenue.

I am sure its difficult to get a foot in the door in hospitals, but clinics should be easier. The incumbents typically have a good foothold in hospitals, but don't discount how big an influence it would be hospitals to have many private clinics signed up. The clinicians working on in hospitals usually work in private clinics too.

Anyway, I am excited that the share price is getting so irresistible. Weird right?

Last edited by InItEarly: 14/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.498M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 368634 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 761003 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.