HMD 17.4% 2.7¢ heramed limited

Respectfully, I know who he is.I do not have as much time for TA...

1. 3,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 947
    Respectfully, I know who he is.

I do not have as much time for TA as others. Useful sure, but in a marginal probability sense.

Often purveyors like to put on a show, like a magician with a trick, that adds to the mystique but detracts here from its underlying value. The lines people draw on things often give me a chuckle.

Used more as an additional way to influence others and cause panic or to encourage more buying depending upon the purveyor's interests. A self-forefilling prophesy by a manipulator of others.

However, as for Saragain - you might want to ask him why he chose to come and post here yesterday.

In fact, you might want to ask him about why he chose his collect of stocks yesterday.

Not everyone that is good at something is a straight shooter.

As for his TA on HMD - have a look at his chart and let me know how he arrived at 1c. It's quite comical. Malicious, but comical.

Regardless of what you think about his contribution across HC, people often have undisclosed motives that may or may not influence the view that express.

Saragain has shown to me, yesterday, that he is no different to the bottom feeders I see everywhere on HC. Lightbulb with a chart.

More than happy to review his recent work to show you that at best, he is picking a number in line with the prevailing trend or if against the prevailing trend, is less that 50% right.

To say HMD is going lower in the absence of changes in the fundamentals is about a big a no brainer as you can get.

I say 1c shows his intent. Without changes in the fundamentals, I can give you my TA that this is going to zero.

Am I a genus?

Sure, but not for my prediction that this goes to zero without changes in the fundamentals.

Last edited by InItEarly: 26/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.004(17.4%)
Mkt cap ! $10.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.9¢ 2.4¢ $28.53K 1.049M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 89999 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.