HMD 17.4% 2.7¢ heramed limited

Initearly I’ve known you a while at another company and have...

1. 18,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3753
    Initearly I’ve known you a while at another company and have even enjoyed ‘working’ with you a couple of years back so guess you might have been feeling a bit off colour back then when you wrote the above post because - looking at the word pictures that YOU were scrawling out with your ‘crayons’ that night - it seems to me that rather than saying thank you for the analysis and - if you disagreed - being open-minded enough to ask @Saragian why that was his view, you just assumed a highly coloured (red) knee jerk idea that there was some kind of attack in operation rather than a kindness!

Psychology is such a powerful factor in this ‘world of bourse’.

Do really believe someone of Saragian’s abilities would compromise his reputation with a malicious ‘fake chart’? and post meaningless dribble [ref]?
    … Simply because you had been rude first?
    If so then shame on you - especially as this just after I had posted Saragian has appeared with TA indicating ‘unhappy expectations’ on many stocks I own, or have owned, and had been right in every case! (By ‘right’ I mean that four ended up in administration {I guess I have a knack?} … And this despite the posts of other fervent believers besides myself!)

I don’t know what price these companies will test, but I hope that if the TA ‘comes true’ you will have the grace to apologise.
    And if there are external issues that coloured your view to discourtesy, then I hope they are (happily) resolved soon.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.004(17.4%)
Mkt cap ! $10.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.9¢ 2.4¢ $28.53K 1.049M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 89999 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.