HMD 0.00% 2.3¢ heramed limited

HMD Chart, page-673

1. 18,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3764
    …. and as far as the potential for ‘double scams anything goes what actually happened this afternoon in respect of one of those others was I ‘chimed in’ Ie spent a bit of time being idly curious … looking at the ASX ‘life price and volume charts and seeking to glean what fundamentally might ‘support’ continued fall in price.
    It’s still early days for that one? And the ASX beginning was the 20c IPO? And it’s been heavily sold down volume-wise at every peak since - including on its’ first day of trade
    … sold down for not much more than what was paid by those IPO investors.
    (Though possibly a heap more than what was paid by those who put seed capital in.)
    And it has been as low as 5c and was sold down especially hard at the next peak after that?
    And already had to raise capital last July at 19.8c (with a 14c bonus issue for some?)
    Without looking any further I figured testing 10c again is very possible.
    But NB research consisted (mainly) only of a very quick look at the prospectus and changed top 20 list since
    Anyway you’re welcome (and as you can see there’s no scam to this as I’m effectively posting ‘for your eyes only” .
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $5.934K 249.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1792299 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 289978 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.