HMD 3.85% 2.5¢ heramed limited

HMD General Discussion, page-228

1. 3,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1016
    I was watching the PME AGM this morning and there were some quite interesting parallels.

They talked about having a competitive advantage in that they do not need to install any hardware on site as the scan data is saved locally at the hospital (perhaps temporarily), then much of the analysis is done via the cloud (although it seemed only a fraction of the scan data is sent to the cloud).

If you need hardware on site in a hospital, they suggested it was 18 months to address all the concerns about security etc before that can be achieved.

I am guessing Heramed has avoided most of that issue, but that the security issue relating to transfer of data to and from the hospital and Heramed servers (perhaps located in the cloud) seems to have been a stumbling block for us at Broward.

Does anyone have any further information on the barriers at Broward?

My sense from earlier discussions was that the legal review of the agreement was largely completed and that it was only really a few issues to do with data/security etc that needed to be nutted out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $15.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $1.407K 56.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 218443 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.