HMD 0.00% 2.3¢ heramed limited

This is the key competition in the Netherlands… NestMedic is a...

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5754/5754796-ed6b7a0e4643dbbd6516220f43c939f5.jpg

This is the key competition in the Netherlands… NestMedic is a Polish mob who have a setup more like the Nuvo or Monash type device that requires the mum to hop into a sling type thing. This is probably better for longer timeframe (up to 30 minutes) scanning but far more cumbersome. If HeraBEAT had a stretchy thing to hold it into place then it would do the same long scans and more effectively do the shorter (1-2 minute) scans.

I am of the belief that there is an increasing likelihood that we will know something from the Netherlands in the next few weeks. I would love it to be positive as that could be a genuine win. HMD has a cheaper device as it has fewer bits… maybe we will find some traction with the Dutch…

we had an au pair from Frisia (northern Netherlands) and she was very efficient. Most Dutch people I know are quite sensible and like to be efficient and no-fuss… I have Dutch cousins who laugh at odd things but are always very prompt and considerate. I don’t think that my personal experience with the Dutch will have any impact on the trials over there… actually now I think of it, we had some Dutch neighbours when I was a little banger and they were lovely, after Indonesia kicked out lots of Dutch they ended up in Brisbane and that’s why the Brisbane Roar soccer team wears orange and had a lion as their emblem. My Neighbours Hans and Willie (for Willemena I think?) were lovely people but didn’t like their compatriots. Stroopwaffles are a lovely Dutch desert thingo. Philips is a Dutch company that is very active in the healthcare of the Netherlands which could be a huge positive as well… out of interest, Dutch is a form of Frankish which is a proto-German language. I guess now I’m off on a tangent… Maurice of Nassau was a Dutch bloke who had an enormous effect on military discipline and tactics quite a while ago and was one of the key influences on everyone’s favourite Swedish king of the 17th Century… Gustav IV who is known to history as a latinised form of Gustavus Aldophus. By standardising artillery and muskets his armies were quite invincible for quite some time and continued under the command of Axel Oxenstierna.. Gustavus was a Vasa family member and they were originally Polish so there’s a very long loop joining the Netherlands, Sweden and Poland… Poland is the current supplier of a Dutch medical solution and I think anyone that has grown up near a beach would appreciate Swedish backpackers and their cultural disdain of swimwear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $5.934K 249.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1792299 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 289978 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.