HMD 3.70% 2.6¢ heramed limited

HMD Telehealth investment case, page-9

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    I do know people involved with EMV and I had my questions answered from RW via a business associate, I don’t know him personally.

As I’ve said before, I like to know something concrete about really small businesses if I’m going to invest and some of your concerns about production etc are also on my mind. My key concern is bound to get moderated off this forum so I’ll just keep it to myself and falls more into gut-feeling. If the knuckleheads at AMP go ok today then I’ll have a bit more than ashtray change to chuck into HMD. I don’t like discussing $ value as it turns these forums very quickly into a shallow pi$$ing contest and that’s pretty boring. I’ll disclose the % of my portfolio that I’ve bought but not the value. I’m pretty risk averse so if I went 1% on HMD it would mean I feel very comfortable with it all. That’s 1% of my portfolio not of the company for future reference. I’m 15% portfolio weight in WES so that’s where my heads at. HMD holds more risk in my mind than it might do for others, I couldn’t sleep if I was 15% weight in HMD

thanks so much for the detail in your posts, so far HMD has been a good read on HC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $16.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $7.893K 305.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 178 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 180000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.44pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.