HMD 0.00% 2.2¢ heramed limited

HMD Valuation, page-206

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    MYOR- I beg to differ for HMD, I have been observing this on daily basis when it was hovering around .13 couple of years back and peaking to its ATH of .33 twice and then drifting down below .1. I was moderately enthusiastic about the management, product ( priced on top by x against its competitors at the time) , potential market but wasn't too excited as a product based company. When they brought in Seasoned Executive to the Management and I feel that changed the scenario . SaaS is what many organisations look for and positioning itself from product based to SaaS has made this stand out from its peers. Any product based competitor will face uphill task competing with HMD. I don't follow and depend on charts as a primary tool and use it only to justify other factors. Valuation is quite difficult (few like dunnomuch have put it nicely) at this point of time and we may have to reevaluate it again and again with every new business coming in to its fold. In my opinion floating stock is very less in this as seen in the past 1 year and as you can see hardly any sellers with rise in price , any supply coming in gets grabbed. Any one wants to get in had to pay premium and price has been shooting upwards , so I feel the constant price rise for past few months is justified than luck at least for me. I was looking for some pull backs but not happening probably due supply demand gap. When I bought, the plan was to lock them and throw the key for few years. All these are just my opinion based on my own research and daily observations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 365625 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.