HML 0.00% $1.99 henry morgan limited

HC community. I post this message as a way of venting my...

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    HC community. I post this message as a way of venting my frustration with this stock. We are all probably feeling a tad stupid for investing in such a stock given our present predicament. As we have vented in the past, I will not cover old ground. If anything we have all learnt something about investing in these types of assets. For myself I have been successful with a number of good stocks. The most important take out for me is researching the make up of boards and their individual performances. What has been a big disappointment is John McAuliffe, either he has been seriously deceived by his son or he is complicite in some shady scam of which we are not privy to but we are now experiencing the fruit of their labour. I suggest shady because we shareholders are and continue to be kept from knowing the full details of our investment funds. Further, when communications are such that shareholders are left in the dark, the board has a duty of care to explain the strategy going forward. If the agenda is fraud then it certainly looks to me that such a perception is valid. It is up to the board to now answer my concerns if such a perception is unfounded. I state this concern on HC because the official communication channels seem unresponsive - another factor supporting the present perception of fraud. It is not us shareholders who should be wearing the incompetent of this shady operation. I know Patane and the McAuliffes read HC, and so here is my message to them from a simple shareholder's position. What have you done with my investment funds? Why do you think that being clever dicks with the pirate theme that you could literally treat people whom you do not know with such contempt- the last AGM proof of this point. I will say this, you will be found out in due time, if not now it will come back to you in ways you could not imagine. People who operate as such eventually implode and self destruct. How John McAuliffe can tolerate this situation must to some degree expose a character weakness of grave concern. The only honourable thing for you to do is to fess up to the real state of the company. Return to shareholders what's left of their investments or stand down from the catastrophe you have created and find a way through this mess with a more qualified board. I for one cannot trust you remaining managers of my funds. My parting message is this - justice and fairness eventually ends with God and so is the heart exposed before all men, your life work hinges on how you treat others. Shareholders should be treated with respect, this in the end will be a load on your conscience til you make right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.