HML 0.00% $1.99 henry morgan limited

This my first ever comment. I have been watching this train...

1. 4 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    This my first ever comment. I have been watching this train wreck from the sidelines and just like everyone else I am totally frustrated at the dodgy stuff that has gone on here and the very limited recourse investors have as they watch their hard earned dollars squandered.
    As soon as this bunch of idiots started talking about buying the Titans I realised they were total Walter Mittys. In other words they live in LA La land and don't have a clue what they are doing. People that aspire to own football teams are in my experience total fools.
    I am a top 20 shareholder and I would not accept this offer in a blue fit. I have contacted Maurice Blackburn but I think it is a long shot that we will receive much that way.
    I wish there was some way of forcing them to wind up this shambles and return whats left of our money and put it down to experience.
    I am making this first comment now because I hope you all realise that to vote for this bid is just giving your money away and playing into their hands.
    My significant holdings will be voted against this bid and I urge you all to do the same and we should be able to defeat this bid tactic to gain control of what is left of our money with little or no oversight going forward. DO NOT ACCEPT THIS BID. ITS A DOG !!!
    Perhaps I should have called my self shafted not just pirated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.