SLX 12.0% $3.82 silex systems limited

hmm what to do...., page-2

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83

Hi ekiwi

I have followed and studied this stock for 6 years. Been through all of the ups and downs. At one time i held 600000 shares Now just half that mores the pity. It is not for me or anyone else to give you investment advise (the red stuff below) but here is why i hold and am very confident.

I believe never before in the history of the Share maket has a public company been able to develop what was hitherto the exclusive top secret domain of big big Govnerment.

The technology is a world exclusive the barriers to entry the Nuclear NON Profliferation Treaties policed by George W. If you are seen as a threat and not under strict control he will wipe you out with a Tactical n strike as he has threatend IRAN with.

SLX technology is the subject of protocols between the US and Aus govts. Those protocols state that any deployment of the Tech must be in the USA and have us govt approval and control.

Most of the existing enrichment plants around the world are base on very outdated gas diffusion and will all be closed down before 2015 with some only just struggling to continue now.

The only other process for enrichment is centrifuge which is equally old hat and very expensive to run and for capital costs.

Capital cost for Centrifuge run in to the billions of dollars to set up and they consume 4% of the power that their fuel produces. SLX capital cost are only a fraction and are sustantially more economical to run.

Cast your mind back to this time last year when slx announced that they had perfected and proved the technology and the next step was to get a commercial partner but first they had to get the permission of the USA before they could even start DD. The USA took yonks to give that permission and it was only able to be started before Xmas last year.

SLX were invited to present (FEBRUARY)to the AUS parliament just what they were up to. The was during the time DD was being conducted. It was Condeleza Rice who signed off the DD decsion in November. Condeleza was also recently in OZ just after dd had been completed. You can bet that SLX and potential parnters were on the agenda.

The delay (or what we think is a delay) imho is just the wating around for the sign off by the Government under the protcols. SLX have no control over that and we as shareholders just have to be paitient.

I believe that SLX has the potential to reward shareholders in a way that has not been seen before.

And we still have Translucent which could be as equally big when that announcment is made later in the year.

Dont force the sp up too much tomorrrow i am still topping up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.82
Change
0.410(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $906.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.70 $3.85 $3.70 $2.622M 692.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 $3.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.83 4154 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.