AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Hmm

1. 12 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I just witnessed a crew of guys working at a crazy pace to flip a house. The for sale sign was on the lawn as the painters were just arriving.
    I just read that houses are losing $1000 a week here in Melbourne. The figure could be wrong, but I think the sentiment is that prices are going down.
    Would that sign have gone out so early if prices were going up? Maybe not.
    My question is this...would posters here be more understanding that the BFS is late if the share price was rising steadily towards 12.5? I think maybe so. Maybe not..
    My other question is this....I realize people have their reasons to sell, but Im stumped why someone would hold this long, and suddenly sell just before the BFS release? We haven't heard any negative news from the company really...
    Obviously some will tell me it's a long way off, but surely most of us here think it will be released in September.
    Believe me, I'm going to seriously sad if this drops with the BFS, but I would hate myself if I sold a day before a halt that spiked this.
    I remember someone telling about how he sold his oil stock the day before they lit all of Kuwait up. He was a bit upset at himself.
    GLTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $36.10K 4.490M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 13679998 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3385438 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.