MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

u.s. entreprenuer of the year to attend meeting Hi Tom , wasnt...

1. 213 Posts.
    u.s. entreprenuer of the year to attend meeting Hi Tom , wasnt sure if you had cut and run.
    I note with extreme enthusasm that the shareholder invitation just sent for the upcoming meeting on June 14 states that a Mr Richard Holcomb is flying out to attend.
    A quick google search has shown me that this man was awarded the U.S. Business leader Top Gun Entrepenuer of the year in 1996. He is apparantly widely respected as a software industry leader and visionary whom has actively invested in technology companies and been ceo and board member for many large U.S. companies.
    My question is why is he bothering to fly all the way from the states to attend a tiny Australian companies shareholder update ? It does not make sense unless like I have always believed this little company is slipping underneath everyones radar with its global technology.
    I get the feeling that the 10c you mention is just the beginning. At least I hope so.
    I note that there last report stated that a new board member will be added soon. Perhaps I am just misreading but I am starting to get very excited. I am hoping the long awaited growth for Mikoh is almost here.

I hold and the above is only my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.