MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

re: u.s. entreprenuer of the year to attend meetin Good to here...

1. 213 Posts.
    re: u.s. entreprenuer of the year to attend meetin Good to here Tom, I still feel that this is very early days and just the beginning for this one.
    potential markets globally for there products are bigger then i can get my head around and they have already gone on record in the last shareholder update saying that if all goes according to plan one single project with a leading global technology company has the potential to generate volumes of 100 million tags in future years. That just one project alone.
    As the invitation mentions perhaps Mikoh and its technologies were ahead of the market and it looks like after many years of waiting the market has or is about to finally catch up.
    lack of cash still a concern however past few capital raisings indicate that many are willing to support it if more cash is required. Not ideal but a necessary evil in the early days for any emerging growth company I feel however previous small raisings only indicate that maybe sales are close and company seems to only raise just enough to keep its head above water until the reveunues flow.
    Charts look great although I am no charting expert in anyway.
    Unfortunately like yourself I am unable to attend the meeting however would appreciate a update if anyone happens to attend.

i hold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.