IVR 5.26% 4.0¢ investigator resources ltd

Hmmm, Good buying activity this morning, page-8

1. 1,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2752
    Speculation or not, it shouldn’t surprise us if it is a Paris joint venture. As I suspect joint ventures will be the norm in the coming months.

If one good thing that current events may hopefully teach us is that global economies can’t rely too heavily on so few countries (basketcases at that!) for the supply of goods. We need to spread-out both the supply of raw materials and manufacturing on a global scale. Nobody can ever afford to deal with a health crisis in the same way as we are dealing with it right now. So you would hope that this reality should speed-up government approvals, joint ventures and off-takes especially for Australia resources in particular. Why?

Because compared to most countries, we have the option to easily close our island and state borders, we are relatively sparsely populated (a new found benefit), a safe jurisdiction and have a strong health system.

I don’t think it's premature to say this. When we do come out the other side, these will be realised benefits because even if we don’t get it right this time we will be knowledgable for the experience. Otherwise going forward, how else does the global community get the reassurances it requires to restart economic activity with some sort of confidence?

Paris is a significantly advanced project. It is an easy sell and maybe the time is right.
    Last edited by Mallyrock: 30/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.