3DP 1.64% 3.0¢ pointerra limited

Hi all,Next Thursday, when the 1/2 yearly figures are likely to...

1. 609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    Hi all,

Next Thursday, when the 1/2 yearly figures are likely to be released, will probably be the penultimate indicator for us about the Coy's survivability.

3 months ago, I opined that there was nothing left in the BS and there were $2.6m of creditors (as at 30June 23) who would become very anxious at getting paid. I have been hoping that, before the half yearly came out, 3DP would firm up or realise some more material contracts to highlight the pathway to corporate sustainability.

I am now truely concerned that this has not yet happened and honestly feel we are within 4-8 weeks (at best) of Crunch Time.

I keep thinking about that $1m placement: a fair chunk of that must have gone to a creditor (likely AWS) but would only have extended the runway by no more than 5-8 weeks...if really at all. It was, in essence, to keep the lights on until 'something' happens. It is possible that Newman (if indeed the placee) did it out of respect for his late friend Graham Giffiths. I have seen these types of emotive investments before and they are nearly all failures...so I hope this is not the case.

So if it was not emotive, then the premium paid (8c) says 'something' substantia/material must be about at happen. 4 weeks have now passed by without a peep.

I am absolutely sure that the BoD and management are fully focussed on this issue. IO will also be well aware (by now) that he has little/no credibility left with the market and that 'just around the corner' annoucements are now both meaningless and insulting. So now he has to put up real, evidenceable proof of a pathway to survivability and corporate growth to shareholder within the next 4 or so weeks. I just hope he is also staying clear of the circling Vulture capitalists, like Banyan, who entice these coys with hair-triggered debt instruments...much like what sunk Euclideon this month.

I was/ still am a fan of the technology and its potential into what I see as a rapidly growing and material global market; I still have 3.17m which I will hold on to regardless. So against such evidence, I now. JUST. HOPE.

Cheers to HOPE.
    (my 'Sentiment' below is actually 'disappointed')

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $24.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $930 31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1941578 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.