AS1 0.00% 1.1¢ asara resources limited

I'm a little confused.We obviously are awaiting results from...

1. 715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I'm a little confused.

We obviously are awaiting results from Sweden before dipping into our bank account for any more/some new shares.

I already have my quota, but am a bit puzzled as to why there is no steady increase in the SP. Sure, we haven't had any news since the ann that drilling has begun, but every day that passes is a day that we are closer to getting initial results.

Now, is anyone out there doubting the land that is being drilled? This combined with the potential for GMR/Royal Falcon to any day announce another major JV would be enough for me to not only avoid selling at all costs, but also enough to make me throw any other spare money into GMR shares.

I expect initial drill results are only a couple or maybe three weeks away and I am suspecting that the closer we get, the harder it will be to get shares at a price such as it is today, so I'm just wondering if the market is really valuing this as it should be. At the moment, i think not.

Also, don't forget Mali. Already had very encouraging initial results and not long till they continue drilling.

JS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.703M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $3.024K 274.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3090000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 71400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.