AS1 0.00% 1.5¢ asara resources limited

hmmm, interesting, page-10

1. 134 Posts.

I may be talking out of my arse but if I was a betting man, I would sugested a broker is capping it while negotiations go back and fourth on the next raising price.

GMR no longer has to drop its pants when raising funds. It has options, many options open to it now and some brokers are pretending it is still yesterday.

Problem with the capping excerise is they day dont have much stock to play with given I know who is holding what.

Helps to have bullets in your ammo belt if you are going to play the capping game.

By the way, expect the Arabs to step up post 20 cents, once we have first results out of Sweden.

They is a ton of money waiting on the sidelines. Hence why I say GMR has many options open to it now and thus they do not really need any broker to raise capital.

15 cents will soon be in the rear mirror.

The gold price must be making the brokers sweaty. While the market gets away from them they are sitting their trying to cap a stock with few bullets available in the armoury.

Tuff luck chps, why not join the rest of us on the long side of the stock, its a darn more safer than what you are trying to pull.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $1.125K 75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 80489 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1787779 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.