AS1 0.00% 1.1¢ asara resources limited

It has already run up strong from 7 cents after a bit of...

1. 1,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    It has already run up strong from 7 cents after a bit of consolidating after Mali results. I am happy that it is holding at these levels and it still looks strong. With results possibly being 3 weeks away im not anticipating it to run up much more until about another week to 10 days possibly more. Alot of traders will be moving their money around in these waiting periods. It will run further as towards the end of September. It's on the 7th atm. When it runs to this one runs hard as it is so tightly held.

Also i think there would be more interest in this one if there wasn't so much else going on atm. So many companies are currently drilling and awaiting news it's bonkers atm for explorers. Although with all that's happening with companies like this in the asx right now i don't think any compares to GMR. It's honestly in a league of it's own and has only begun it's rise. The added bonus of digging up gold and already known gold deposits awaiting to be drilled further and in richer larger areas (mali) there is safety factor about GMR that other companies don't come close to atm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.703M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $3.024K 274.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3090000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 71400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.