AS1 0.00% 1.5¢ asara resources limited

hmmm, interesting, page-9

1. 134 Posts.

AMX is my yardstick.

A quality explorer as well.

Its now got a $57M market cap ($27M above GMR's) with very little extra in value at this stage.

They are just loner along the curve in terms of marketing (road shows) and cornerstone insto shareholder although GMR has Royal Group.

Both companies are controlled by wealthy individuals, have first class ground, are African focused (despite GMR being in Swden in a big way) and have early results sugsting a major mineralised system is under their very feet.

GMR actually passed up the opportunity to farm into AMX's round and went to Mali instead. Time will tell on that decesion but GMR holds the view that ali offers a more attractive entry price.

Thats what I really like about GMR's management. They refuse to pay up more than they wish to pay for entry and thus will walk away time and again until they et what is top value. The market turning to manure a 6 months ago was a great for GMR as they are now negotiating at 1/10th of the price for entry now in comparison to back then on anything in Africa.

GMR is the right stock to be in at this time in history.

No deal is done until all the paperwork is signed and the cheque is handed over but what is well advanced (very very well advanced) is a cracker.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $2.332K 155.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 560000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.