hmmm, julian burnside apologises to abbott, page-22

1. 8,527 Posts.
    I have had a few personal "run-ins" with Julian Burnside - and he let the side down when his counsel was
    urgently sought re. a whistle blowing matter concerning issues affecting a community's concerns about a certain health care worker - a matter the details of which I can never discuss on here.

He's another raving Lefty legal eagle bleeding heart do-gooder of the well-to-do set - living very comfortably in high society stratas thank you very much in trendy surreal and detached "society" circles, yet always ready to assist when it comes to those he sees as the "exotic downtrodden".

However, to give Burnside his due, he was pleasant and accessible despite many yelling at him at the time, and many sending him shirty e-mails in frustration - he always answered such communications personally. But he's impossible to argue with. He has the Left Wing one track mind blinkers on.

What he said about Abbott was disgusting - far worse than anything Bolt wrote about part Aboriginals and alleged gravy trains. There are those of us who'd say - isn't Bolt right? He just got a bit too passionate, that's all. But he was reflecting an anger in the community about these instances.

I remember reading those articles at the time - and thinking of all the talented people I know who never seek, yet alone get, grants - or help - or support. Because they are ordinary white nobodies.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.