AZT 0.00% 0.0¢ azure health technology limited

@malmanu i dont think the 3 year option is relevant moko will...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    @malmanu

i dont think the 3 year option is relevant moko will have more than enough time...if they cant make it work in the first 12 months then why would investors sit around for 3 years?? If they get it right you wont have to wait 3 years for the share price to increase either..the market pays for future earnings....so technically the option is insignicant.

Moko will still own the app and the audience. there is no reason why if they do a good job this contract wont be extended. its a safeguard for the colleges if they totalyl stuff it up.

Also you dont think target marketing ads works??

Not what the market is saying. FB delivered its strongest revenue growth in two years, beating Wall Street targets as the Internet company's mobile ad sales, the company said that revenue from mobile ads represented 53 percent of its total advertising revenue in the last three months of the year, or $1.24 billion, versus the 49 percent proportion that mobile ads represented in the third quarter.

The average price per ad on FB has surged 92 percent in the past year, the company said, even as the total number of ad impressions on Facebook declined 8 percent.

REC IT is going to have a "premium target audience" 18-24 year old college kids, much more qualified than fb audience.....rivers of gold i like to think of it!

So you may not think targeted adverts work but the stats say otherwise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.