WGP 11.1% 1.0¢ westralian gas and power limited

hmmm no news is bad news

1. 1,524 Posts.
    well i am sorry but no news appears to have eventuated from the long weekend of drilling into 100 feet of soft shale.

One would have to be disappointed by lack of early news and the sp has demonstrated this unfortunately.

the only explanation is the easter bunny delivered one too many eggs and the drilling staff all are too fat to drill holes.

Or maybe they are waiting to announce the reults of the next hole at the same time.

Just remember small spec stocks are so blatantly manipulated it wouldnt surprise me if this was the scenario.

1.company holds back the anncmt so keen buyers get in and raise the sp a bit hoping an anncmt comes out.

2.insiders sell into the sp rise and the sp slowly lowers as they sell more hoping for the sp to drop significantly as nervous holders lighten their exposure.

3.sp now in the negative and the announcmt is released

4.insiders buy back making a profit as the sp rises.

5.all early sellers say dammit screwed again even tho the sp higer than when they originally bought .

6.sound familiar.

7.or maybe they hit mud and no oil...uncertainty is the killer in the stock mkt hey

anyway good luck ....i plan to buy if the gap closes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.