3DP 5.00% 3.8¢ pointerra limited

Hmmm....Reply to Writer

1. 607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 506
    Hi Writer,

(Very frustratingly, it appears I cannot post a reply to your post...I hit 'post reply'...it blinks...but response not posted.)

"Cheer up". Great advice old blogger collegue.

I figured it might be more effective and relevant having a slightly depressing reality download on this forum than heading to an expensive Ottoman. But please dont worry for me...I sold about 1/3rd of my holdings around 60-70c (post 12 Feb 21) a few years back so I'm well ahead regardless.

Unfortunately, I do know what it is like to experience a serious CF problem at board level of a public coy; the 20hr x 7day weeks in the office meeting various qualities of finance proposals while trying to keep your people, business and stakeholders on track. I have had VC, PE and mezzanine finance groups come out of deep DD swinging lawyers on one hand and low ball offers in the other. What really goes on behind the scenes in these public coys, in situations like 3DP's would disturb most on these forums and the status of the BS and CF is exactly what is triggering some pretty intense flashbacks like a Groundhog Day nightmare. Simple analysis has shown that 3DP's June 30 BS had no/very little wriggle room left. We are now 8 months along from that point with the 4C's reflecting a tightening CF situation. The available CF runway is now very short so something needs to happen. Usually, the longer something does not happen, response options diminish so 'something' needs to happen very soon.

I've also been thinking about Damon Fieldgate's appointment. I doubt Banyon will participate in any financing given the board appointment now conflicts them (and they could have easily assisted any future financing without a board appointment anyway), so I believe its a genuine appointment to assist the coy with US strategy/introductions. (However...I have seen wolves hired to advise on sheep herding!)

I am not trying to dump on the stock or Ian; I am simply sharing what I am observing and feeling through past experience lens.

I truely hope I'm way off the mark and that this premature rant 'coincidently' pre-empts 'something' before a 20++c dawn!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $43.04K 1.141M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 42448 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 13000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ 128000
Last updated 15.46pm 02/05/2024 ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.