hmmm - that kinda sux, page-20

1. 394 Posts.
    re: hmmm - that kinda sux- u r joking right? beedee - u obviously want to pick some SWT up wholesale???? 5cents.....LOL......I think the song goes here's my 10 cents my 2 cents is free (Eminem)....LOL....I doubt u will be getting either....

Pip1 - You spoke of a decending triangle and a break to the downside. I can't see this formation (not in the last few weeks anyway). A triangle formation that goes on for more than a few weeks is more than likely not a triangle.... Either way can you pls be a little more specific.

anyone that is holding SWT would be an absolute stoodge to sell now when the prospect of them making a decent return is imminent. On the flip side do us all the favor and sell so we can continue to accumulate....

P.S. I think the network inferstructure that they purchased from Cisco set them back around $500,000 and had they slowed the rate of growth to aquire this in the current fin year they would have more than likely posted a profit. Obviously wouldn't have made much business sence but I am sure some will argue that as well.....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.