CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

hmmm what positives can be gleened today, page-12

1. 977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Well spoke to JT and he is very positive. He said that the reports are all being completed and the measured reserve is looking better than they expected. I asked when it would be released as the general market has been expecting it for quite some time.

His response was along the lines of he will probably wait until he can put it together with the pre feasibility report. I asked why and he said if he released the measured report he creates a rod for his own back as people are constantly after reserve upgrades etc etc.

The way I read this is that I believe they already have the report and are finishing off the metallurgy reports and probably have some pit optimisation completed as well and that they are going to release it all in one hit as a pre feasibility report.

Reason well the market is not that flash and the longer they can hold off releasing the info maybe the market will improve. (This is my thoughts only)

He cannot understand the share price but said it is probably general market sentiment. I disagree with this in one as I believe that more can be done to communicate with brokers/fund managers. I informed him that my broker had left messages for him to call and had not heard from him. He said that he will call that afternoon. After speaking to my broker this morning he still had not heard and was basically saying that it was not up to him to chase them. (I agree with him) And it was Macquarie doing the selling a bit today so her probably was getting a bit touchy and was suggesting clients to bail.

This does not help the situation as there is actually no one interested in the stock at the moment as the buying has all but disappeared. Thus small volumes are pushing the price down quite a bit.

I think that at the moment it is a case of put the stock in the bottom cupboard and wait and see.

I would like to see a timetable on when the feasibility report is due as maybe then we willl see some interest in the stock but until then it could get messy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.