CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

hmmm, page-13

1. 2,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Hi All

You know I have been troubled by the variances on the Bluegen site, so I emailed CFU and this time got a more detailed and plausible explanation, that I`m sure CFU won`t mind me sharing. This explanation was critical if I was to have confidence in putting in more money. I have always believed that we have a continual WIP with the fuel cell and this also confirms it.

Thank you for your enquiry and concern about BlueGen-net.

Having visibility on our number of installed units has both positive and negatives.
    We think the positives far outweigh the negatives as this allows greater transparency for potential customers.

To address your two concerns:
    Installed units
    This number can vary for a few reasons.
    Many of our customers are utilities and they are trialling BlueGen in labs and then relocating them to other test locations.
    We also undertake final tests on units we are building for customers, or units that are in the final stages of installation & start-up.
    Also, we have installed real-working units with our potential sales & service partners - these units can frequently be taken off-line for training and other activities.

Installed capacity
    Again, many of our utility partners also want to test the performance of BlueGen at part load - or even daily power modulation.
    Not every unit will be operating constantly all the time which may skew the displayed numbers.

We hope that having this window into CFCL you informed.

Kind Regards

The CFCL team
    CERAMIC FUEL CELLS LIMITED
    Tel: +61 (0)3 9554 2300
    Email: [email protected]

Dear Andrew

Please explain how the installed units on http://www.bluegen.net/home can vary so greatly from day to day.
    Nothing makes sense when trying work out what is happening.

If the installed units varies up or down, from one day to the next. Are they being uninstalled taken away for repair or what?
    Installed capacity also makes no sense, capacity in use could be understood, because installed capacity is always well short of what you say
    the capacity of the units produce.

If CFU puts itself on display like this you should redesign the site or explain to everyone what is happening.

I am very concerned about this issue

Regards

Names have been removed to protect the innocent!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.