SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Time for me to get off my backside and read the some of the...

1. 547 Posts.
    Time for me to get off my backside and read the some of the financial reports :p

Discounting problems due to flooding, surely drilling more Low risk (and ultimately) productive wells, to improve cashflow is the right thing to be doing, so that cap raisings are no longer needed?

Maybe I missed it because I've been ignoring Mr Market, but I don't recall any cap raisings for quite some time, and certainly the output of the oil fields is looking better and better.

I tend to agree with n5435137 building up a profitable base which can be used to fund the ongoing development of their other assets is the way to go. It may not be as fast as some people would like, but it usually works out better in the long run. Growing a company organically rather than through brute force is generally a more successful approach.

BTW I was serious about the swing trade comment above. I Haven't done it recently but I am free carried on SXY and those that I hold are roughly 200% up. You *can* swing trade it whilst maintaining a position. Certainly more profitable than just buying and holding :)

Tony.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.