AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

It is the old story all Whisky. Just like BCC, you saying that...

1. 2,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    It is the old story all Whisky. Just like BCC, you saying that if there is news it will be communicated. Only in CH11 did we find out what was really going on with BCC. Yet you still say the same. Do you think finding another pool of oil, if that's the case as you stated, was not material? Surely that's evidence enough that thy are not telling us what's happening.

Its also the same old story with you having a go a non holders. Even though they were the ones proven right with BCC. Let everyone have their say. There is a bit of pressure on hotcopper for better disclosure from AKK. I think that is a good thing myself. The policy of limited updates to avoid speculation has very clearly failed! That was pretty clear last week.

As for people on Hotcopper knowing more about running an oil company. Well if the options are broad enough, some of them may have the right answers. (Unfortunately its hard to know which one!). Some certainly did have it right with BCC. You of course, were completely and utterly wrong but doesn't stop you acting like an expert again here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.