PBI premier bionics limited

demonic ... certainly not good ... and no follow up this year...

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010
    demonic ...

certainly not good ... and no follow up this year yet to say they are actually still running a business .... and no, im not surprised given the disgraceful free options deal which could have been avoided with even the slightest hint of growing the company in the lead up to options expiry.

just dreadful at this stage ...

i keep coming back to the quality of their products though ... which is why ive always been unwilling to give up on this one. the technology and the products are world class.

perhaps, maybe, please god this is the last gasp of the get mates set action and from here we start to see a company that talks to the wider market about just how good their prducts services and business model is.

again, i come back to the oppies sale today at .045 .... very healthy premium there ... if not for that we might have seen a few more try and pick up oppies and sell the heads ...

for what its worth, im hanging in ... although, like the pbios before, would have been better off qutting and buying something else and revisiting .... a good old hindsight ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.