AIM 4.44% 43.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

Cash is in the bag,dilution or none.Now they can get on with...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Cash is in the bag,dilution or none.Now they can get on with it.

Thanks for the summary DK.

No tomato throwing then?Sounds like you were almost dissappointed there wasnt much action.

It sounds all very much like a typical African adventure.I dont think people really contemplate just how difficult it is to get something like this off the ground.

Its probably even moreso for Aim in that Perkoa,being an underground op,has to be all or nothing which means just about everything has to be spot on and as far as the cash goes,you dont want to come up short espc with how much Aim have on their plate with Perkoa as well as Perkoa environs drilling AND a possible IOCG deposit in Mumbwa.

Like you say DK it eases ones mind knowing the cash is behind them and they can get on with all the above knowing that Perkoa will give them a handy bottom line.

I think Ive mentioned it before,that one must have gobbs of patience at times,even though some of us,including me,dont show it.

Time to get a life and leave these guys to do what they are getting paid handsomely for and make us lots of cash so we can survive the 12% interest rates on the horizon;-)

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
-0.020(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $89.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.0¢ 43.0¢ $26.11K 60.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14109 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 1086 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.