AIM 0.00% 42.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

Perhaps Nth Sound made their point through other means. Votes...

1. 585 Posts.
    Perhaps Nth Sound made their point through other means. Votes were pretty much overwhelmingly in favour of the resolutions. Frankly I have a great degree of comfort knowing what is what now with the company. Facts are that things are progressing and that all good things come to those who wait. I have been guilty of being impatient which is my right as a shareholder however realistically speaking mine development takes a very long time and if these guys do meet their development targets then they will have done it in half the time that normally is associated with such projects.

What's my approach .... well having had a chance to hear things in a public forum and have ahigh degree of comfort. I will be easing off watching this too closely from this point on ... the more you watch the toaster the slower it seems to do the job.

Not yet time for high fives all round however I believe things are in order. Not sure what PR's caper is (am sure he/she has good intentions) however I think that he may be off the mark ... except for his view on Westwind ...

Did anyone here aside from me make it to the meeting?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $88.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 42.5¢ 41.0¢ $14.45K 34.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4450 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 6321 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.