SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

hmmm, page-66

1. 2,971 Posts.
    Aj,

My conversation with JK revolved around China because that is obviously the most pressing issue

He takes disclosure laws very strictly and the only reason I'm writing this on a public forum is because he told me nothing that isn't in the latest update.

The situation is as the update says. Notwithsatnding numerous requests and approached by SBN, and for reasons known only to them, SiYi has clammed up and are not giving any definitive reasons as to why they returned the samples.

I don't believe the theory that they are upset about the distribution licenses is valid since the Agreement with them was only ever meant to be for Asia ( excluding Russia)

Understandably, JK would not be drawn into any theories or speculation, so we are all essentially in the dark regarding their motivations

I guess doing business in China is very different to what we are used to. I'm not sure they view the sanctity of an Agreement as most of us. On the other hand, the arbitrariness with which this happened would suggest that they are just as likely to suddenly announce that everything is back on again...Noone knows

Whether someone else could be doing a better job than JK, I couldn't tell you. He told me he is putting in 12 hour days and he came across as approachable, ethical and genuinely apologetic that they haven't got more positive news to announce at this stage

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.